Website solutions – that work for your business
Are you a brand new start-up business looking to get your foot in the door? Or do you own an established business but you are ready to take it to the next level? OmniOnline can tailor an Online Business Solution, based on your goals and your specific needs.
We start with the most popular software in the world – when it comes to websites, and that is WordPress. WordPress as a Content Management System (CMS) means that you get to share a building block with nearly 23% of all website CMS users in the world (source). That means an incredible amount of security, flexibility and scalability. It means your website solution is based on the latest technology, built by some of the brightest minds in the online world.
Create, edit and delete content. Create news stories or blogs, manage images, documents and videos, and much, much more. Best of all, WordPress is GPL (General Public License) software, meaning your website isn’t tethered to someone’s proprietary system, and there are no ongoing licensing fees or royalties to pay. We love WordPress for these reasons and many more – and so we use it almost exclusively.
On top of the base of WordPress software we begin customizing for an option that fits your needs and meets your budget.
Our primary website package is the Online Business Solution. It is a customized and personal approach to your business needs. We no longer offer brochure websites or business card websites because while these types of services can be provided at very low costs, we have found over and over that they do not meet the needs of business owners. Just like a stack of business cards at a restaurant entrance, they get lost in the Web and giving no benefit to you or your business. In fact the opposite is usually the case.
Our Online Business Solution package on the other hand is based on an investigation and analysis of where your business is at. We consider what it’s strengths and weaknesses are, what the biggest opportunities are as well as the most serious challenges it faces. We combine our findings with a series of questions about your goals for your business in the immediate, mid and long-term and then based on our research and your goals, we create a custom proposal that outlines our recommendations to you.
Those recommendations may include such things as:
- Fresh Design and build of a WordPress Website
- Transfer of existing or purchase of new Domain Names
- Responsive Coding (for tailored functionality and look on all devices, including TVs, desktop computers, tablets and mobile phones)
- Self-Updatable Content
- Custom Functionality
- Third-party Plugin Functionality
- Content Creation and Entry
- Business News or Business Blog strategy and setup
- Analysis of Competitor’s online practices and Strategies for Gaining/Keeping a competitive advantage
- Review of client communication opportunities and recommendations for improving if necessary
- Custom Google Analytics reporting to measure effectiveness of your online presence (current and proposed)
- Analysis of current social marketing footprint and recommendations for improving if necessary
- SEO Optimization
- Ecommerce component for selling products directly from your website
- SSL certificate purchase and installation
- Google, Facebook or Twitter advertising campaigns
- Ongoing Maintenance, Editing, Content Adjustment and Reporting on achievement of outlined goals